zondag 15 juli 2012

Favorite Foundation : Catrice Photo Finish

Hi everybody!

Since I have very blotchy skin I always use foundation. I have oily skin with dry patches all over. I've tried soo may foundations over the years, but nothing seamed to work for me. Most mouse foundations make my skin shine-free yet  make my skin very dry even after moisturising. I've read very good reviews about Revlon's photoready foundation. I've also read that Catrice Photo Finish is considerd to be a dupe for the Photoready foundation so I decided to try this one first as this one is much cheaper that Revlon's foundation.




Excited but sceptical I went to my local drugstore to buy the Catrice Photo Finish foundation. It was about 5,50 which is prety cheap considerd the amount and the elegant glass pakaging.




The foundation is oilfree, non-comedogenic, promises to last up to 18 hours and is  available in 5 different colours.


This is by far the best foundation I've ever used! It has such hight coverage which my face sometimes really needs. With this foundation I even don't need any concealer or anything.
You do need to powder very lighty afterwards, because the light-reflecting pigments can make your skin look a bit shiny.

The colour and coverage do stay put all day long, but my skin does get oily after a few hours, but usually I just put some transparant powder on my face and I'm good to go again.

If you are looking for high coverage and healthy looking skin this is the foundation you are looking for!






With the flash you can really see the light-reflecting pigments


XoXo Sam








1 opmerking:

  1. nice review plz share which shade u got? and what is undertone of that ?
    http://www.sparklingsmakeup.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen